- Come across an obscure problem or question that I want solved or answered.
- Search for variations of the same really vague keywords on the internet for several hours
- Realize that what I'm looking for is not on the internet.
- Dig deeper and figure out the answer or solution for myself.
- Come to the questionable conclusion that I'm the only one in the entire world that knows some factoid.
- Think existentially about the limitations of human knowledge and how small the world is.
I expect that posts here will include lots of random topics. Most of them will be nerdy. There might be occasional posts about skiing, living in the Bay Area, and who knows what else.